At Central Florida Institute of Technology, we believe it’s not about where you GET in; it’s about where you FIT in. We believe you will fit in at Central Florida Institute of Technology if you value: A small community where you know the faculty who teach your classes. Our faculty takes an active role in helping you meet your academic goals through classes and field projects. Explore the options to find out if CFIT is the right fit for you.
The Academic Calendar will assist students with tentative scheduling at CFIT.
Thank you for your interest in attending Central Florida Institute of Technology. We are excited to serve you and to help you fulfill your educational goals. The admissions staff is committed to making the admissions process as simple and convenient as possible. [More Information]
- In order to enroll, you must submit a completed online Application for Admission.
- When you apply for admission to Central Florida Institute of Technology for associate’s of diploma level credit courses, you are required to pay a $30.00 application fee which is not refundable and not transferable.
- Official high school or homeschooled* transcript.
- Official college transcript (an initial transcript for application review, as well as a final copy once all college course work is complete and degree is posted), if applicable.
- Official GED* or TOEFL/IELTS score, if applicable
Central Florida Institute of Technology is committed to maintaining the accuracy and safety of student records. The Registrar’s Office is involved with the student from acceptance to the college through the completion of their degree requirements. The Registrars primary responsibility is to maintain official academic records, monitor academic progress, confer degrees, transcripts transfer credits, maintain the registration process and maintain an academic relationship between the students and Central Florida Institute of Technology.